Market Research Analyst: Full-Time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual to join our tight-knit team for a full-time market research position. Anova is based in Brookline, MA (accessible to MBTA C / Green Line and buses). Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Prior professional work experience in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and/or consulting / market research industry
- Creativity and tenacity in research and analysis; intellectual curiosity, can-do attitude; attention to detail; accountability for results; competitive nature
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines)
- Strong communication and quantitative skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
Primary responsibilities include:
Participating in design and administration of custom primary market research programs, including:
- Learning client-specific details in a variety of industry verticals: product offering, go-to-market approach, and competitive landscape
- Survey instrument design
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of research data
- Preparation of executive-level client presentations
Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, including:
- Monitoring operations of projects in the field
- Working with clients and executive interviewers to manage incoming / outgoing data and research needs
- Performing ad hoc analyses and responding to client requests; foreseeing and addressing issues before they arise
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on win loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.