Executive Interviewer: Part-time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research services to a broad range of 401(k) providers, investment managers, enterprise software companies and human capital management firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual for a part-time market research position.
We are looking for a strong candidate to conduct in-depth phone interviews with executive decision-makers on a part-time basis. Based in Brookline, MA, Anova Consulting Group offers top compensation and the ability to work from home. The selected candidate must be able to work flexibly on a project-by-project basis (monthly hours can vary significantly based on project demand) and will have:
- Strong academic credentials.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic.
- Prior professional work experience in financial services or the enterprise software industry.
- A proven ability to understand the terminology used in the retirement plan, investment management, enterprise software and / or human capital management markets.
- Excellent interpersonal phone skills (ability to be friendly and professional with interviewees over the phone).
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines).
- Experience working with Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to clearly communicate the content and context of telephone interviews in written interview transcripts).
- Creativity and tenacity in research; can-do attitude; attention to detail; accountability for results; competitive nature.
- Executive interviewing and/or market research experience preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a secondary language a plus. (i.e. Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese or French)
- Participating in project kick-off meetings to learn about project objectives, interview questionnaires, and related deadlines.
- Calling executive-level target respondents to schedule related interviews.
- Conducting in-depth interviews with executive-level target respondents via one-on-one phone calls.
- Writing and preparing interview transcripts.
- Delivering completed interview transcripts to Anova team leader via e-mail on a scheduled basis.
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on win loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.