Departed Client Analysis
Understanding why a client chooses to end a relationship with your company is as important, if not more important, than understanding why they became a client in the first place.
Anova Consulting Group’s departed client analysis program is designed to help you identify the real, and sometimes unexpected, reasons your clients leave. Our process entails conducting in-depth telephone interviews with your former clients shortly after their departure to help you:
- Gain valuable insight on why your relationships ended and what might have been done to preserve them
- Identify which competitors are being selected to replace your company and why
- Establish what product and service enhancements your former clients sought when choosing a new provider
- Evaluate specific strengths, weaknesses and gaps within your product line, your client service delivery structure and your technology platform
- Obtain candid, timely “voice of the customer” feedback