Market Research Analyst: Full-Time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual to join our tight-knit team for a full-time market research position. Anova is based in Brookline, MA (accessible to MBTA C / Green Line and buses). Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Prior professional work experience in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and/or consulting / market research industry
- Creativity and tenacity in research and analysis; intellectual curiosity, can-do attitude; attention to detail; accountability for results; competitive nature
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines)
- Strong communication and quantitative skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- 1-2 years of experience in Financial Services or the Defined Contribution space preferred.
Primary responsibilities include:
Participating in design and administration of custom primary market research programs, including:
- Learning client-specific details in a variety of industry verticals: product offering, go-to-market approach, and competitive landscape
- Survey instrument design
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of research data
- Preparation of executive-level client presentations
Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, including:
- Monitoring operations of projects in the field
- Working with clients and executive interviewers to manage incoming / outgoing data and research needs
- Performing ad hoc analyses and responding to client requests; foreseeing and addressing issues before they arise
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on Win / Loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.