Executive Interviewer: Part-time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research services to a broad range of healthcare providers, enterprise software companies, financial services firms and human capital management firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual for a part-time healthcare practice market research position.
We are looking for a strong candidate to conduct in-depth phone interviews with executive decision-makers on a part-time basis. Based in Brookline, MA, Anova Consulting Group offers top compensation and the ability to work from home. The selected candidate must be able to work flexibly on a project-by-project basis (monthly hours can vary significantly based on project demand) and will have:
- Strong academic credentials.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic.
- Prior professional work experience in the healthcare industry.
- A proven ability to understand the terminology used in the healthcare market.
- Excellent interpersonal phone skills (ability to be friendly and professional with interviewees over the phone).
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines).
- Experience working with Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to clearly communicate the content and context of telephone interviews in written interview transcripts).
- Creativity and tenacity in research; can-do attitude; attention to detail; accountability for results; competitive nature.
- Executive interviewing and/or market research experience preferred but not required.
- Fluency in a secondary language a plus. (i.e. Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese or French)
- Participating in project kick-off meetings to learn about project objectives, interview questionnaires, and related deadlines.
- Calling executive-level target respondents to schedule related interviews.
- Conducting in-depth interviews with executive-level target respondents via one-on-one phone calls.
- Writing and preparing interview transcripts.
- Delivering completed interview transcripts to Anova team leader via e-mail on a scheduled basis.
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on Win / Loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.