Senior Editor: Part-time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research, sales training and consulting services to a broad range of 401(k) providers, investment managers, enterprise software companies, and human capital management firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual for a part-time market research position.
We are looking for a strong candidate to edit in-depth phone interview transcripts on a part-time basis. Based in Brookline, MA, Anova Consulting Group offers competitive compensation and the ability to work from home. The selected candidate must be able to work an average of 6 – 8 hours per week (weekly hours can vary significantly based on project demand) and will have:
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing, grammar).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic.
- Prior professional work experience in research or in the financial services or enterprise software industries.
- A proven ability to understand the terminology used in the retirement plan, investment management, enterprise software and / or human capital management markets.
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines).
- Experience working with Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail; accountability for results.
- Executive interviewing and market research experience preferred but not required.
- Participating in project kick-off meetings to learn about project objectives, interview questionnaires, and related deadlines.
- Editing interviews for grammar, clarity and depth of content, and formatting. The interviews are conducted by Anova executive interviewers with executive-level target respondents via one-on-one phone calls.
- Providing consistent and clear (written and verbal) feedback to Anova’s interviewing staff to ensure high-quality interviews and provide ongoing professional development.
- Delivering completed interview transcripts to Anova team leader via e-mail on a weekly basis.
$40 per hour (paid on a 1099 / contractor basis).
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on win loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.