Senior Editor: Part-time Position
Anova Consulting Group provides market research, sales training and consulting services to a broad range of 401(k) providers, investment managers, enterprise software companies, and human capital management firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual for a part-time market research position.
We are looking for a strong candidate to edit in-depth phone interview transcripts on a part-time basis. Based in Brookline, MA, Anova Consulting Group offers competitive compensation and the ability to work from home. The selected candidate must be able to work an average of 6 – 8 hours per week (weekly hours can vary significantly based on project demand) and will have:
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (writing, editing, grammar).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic.
- Prior professional work experience in research or in the financial services or enterprise software industries.
- A proven ability to understand the terminology used in the retirement plan, investment management, enterprise software and / or human capital management markets.
- Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines).
- Experience working with Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail; accountability for results.
- Executive interviewing and market research experience preferred but not required.
- Participating in project kick-off meetings to learn about project objectives, interview questionnaires, and related deadlines.
- Editing interviews for grammar, clarity and depth of content, and formatting. The interviews are conducted by Anova executive interviewers with executive-level target respondents via one-on-one phone calls.
- Providing consistent and clear (written and verbal) feedback to Anova’s interviewing staff to ensure high-quality interviews and provide ongoing professional development.
- Delivering completed interview transcripts to Anova team leader via e-mail on a weekly basis.
$40 per hour (paid on a 1099 / contractor basis).
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on Win / Loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.