Client Engagement Manager (Full Time, Hybrid Position)
Do you enjoy building trusted, lasting relationships with clients? Do you enjoy creating narratives backed by qualitative and quantitative data to help drive client action? Does the prospect of presenting results to C-level executives excite you? Are you an organized leader who enjoys playing on a close-knit and high-functioning team?
Anova is looking for an experienced client engagement manager to oversee custom market research programs for a broad range of market-leading B2B enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms.
What You’ll Do:
- Own Anova client relationships from beginning to end, with accountability for program results and client satisfaction
- Cultivate strong, collaborative client relationships through in-person / virtual meetings and regular client contact
- Manage and professionally develop junior research analyst(s)
- Interface with direct reports and Anova’s Reporting and Operations teams to execute top-quality research output
- Present findings to senior executive audiences
- Maintain high utilization and participate in revenue generation through program renewals, cross-selling opportunities, and participating in sales processes with prospective first-time clients
What You’ll Bring:
- 10-15 years of prior professional work experience in client-facing management role (e.g., relationship management, customer success, consulting, sales), preferably in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and / or consulting / market research industry
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Ability to generate, maintain, renew and expand client relationships
- Experience leading team toward client goals and contributing to team members’ professional development
- (Post-COVID) Willingness to undertake limited travel to clients for kickoff meetings and / or final presentations
- Strong academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Anova Consulting Group provides market research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual to join our team for a full-time Client Engagement Manager position.
Anova is based in Brookline, MA (accessible to MBTA C / Green Line and buses). Anova is currently in-office Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays and remote on Wednesdays and Fridays.