Anova Consulting Group provides sales effectiveness and client retention research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading B2B enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our tight-knit team for a full-time position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for a significant portion of the design and administration of custom primary market research programs, including:
- Learning client-specific details in a variety of industry verticals: product offering, go-to-market approach, and competitive landscape
- Survey instrument design
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of research data
- Preparation of executive-level client presentations
- Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, including:
- Monitoring operations of projects in the field
- Working with clients and executive interviewers to manage incoming / outgoing data and research needs
- Performing ad hoc analyses and responding to client requests; foreseeing and addressing issues before they arise
- Aiding in the professional development of junior team members
Qualified candidates will have:
- 4-7 years of prior professional work experience in a client-facing role, preferably in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and/or consulting / market research industry
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Experience leading team toward client goals and contributing to team members’ professional development
- (Post-COVID) Willingness to travel to clients for kickoff meetings and / or final presentations
- Strong academic credentials (MBA preferred)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
This is primarily an in-office position. Anova is based in Brookline, MA and currently operating 3 days in-office and 2 days work from home. Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.