HEAD OF RESEARCH & INSIGHTS
Anova Consulting Group provides custom win / loss sales effectiveness and client retention research to a broad range of market-leading B2B enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. Driven by in-depth telephone interviews, the research is primarily qualitative in nature but includes quantitative components as well. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our entrepreneurial team for a full-time senior-level position. This is a new role and will require executing and refining repeatable processes in order to streamline the production of client-ready reporting and actionable insights.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the creation of Anova’s client reporting deliverables – succinct, actionable readouts of research insights for executive-level audiences
- Management of research analyst(s) and collaboration with client-facing engagement teams to create client-specific deliverables
- Development of efficient, repeatable processes to quickly and effectively create research deliverables, both on an individual client and broader basis (e.g., industry insights, Anova-wide B2B insights and thought leadership)
- Broad influence over entire research process, including input into design of interview guide instruments, types of analysis utilized, and how data / findings are packaged and presented
- Involvement in automation of insight generation and enhancement of real-time analytics and data visualization on Anova’s proprietary online dashboard
Qualified candidates will have:
- 10-15+ years of prior professional work experience, including at least 5 years of primary market research experience. Must have expertise in qualitative research techniques; quantitative skills are valued as well.
- Top-tier written and verbal communication skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience in the management and professional development of junior team members
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Experience with market research / data visualization software packages preferred (e.g., MarketSight, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong academic credentials (Bachelors degree required, Advanced degree preferred)
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
This is primarily an in-office position. Anova is based in Brookline, MA and currently operating 3 days in-office and 2 days work from home. Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.