Anova Consulting Group provides market research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual to join our tight-knit team for a full-time senior-level position. Anova is based in Brookline.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for client experience from inception of relationship through renewal, including overall client satisfaction, delivery of research program goals and objectives, and continuation of scope of work
- Accountability for scoping and executing client-research programs, as well as presenting the findings to high-level executive audiences
- Cultivation of strong, collaborative client relationships through in-person meetings and regular client contact
- Generation of revenue through program renewals and cross-selling opportunities
- Management and development internal support team members
Qualified candidates will have:
- 7-10 years of prior professional work experience in client relationship management role, preferably in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and/or consulting / market research industry (prior management consulting experience preferred)
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Ability to maintain, renew and expand existing client relationships
- Experience leading team toward client goals and contributing to team members’ professional development
- Willingness to travel annual to client for kickoff meetings and / or final presentations
- Strong academic credentials (MBA preferred)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.