Anova Consulting Group provides market research and consulting services to a broad range of market-leading enterprise technology, financial services, and healthcare firms. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual to join our tight-knit team for a full-time senior-level position. Anova is based in Brookline. Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong academic credentials (MBA preferred)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- 7-10 years of prior professional work experience in the enterprise technology, financial services, healthcare, and/or consulting / market research industry (prior management consulting experience preferred)
- Ability to take on a broad and evolving set of responsibilities in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in work/communication style; collaborative, team-oriented problem-solving approach
- Excellent project, team and client management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to synthesize and clearly communicate research findings to an executive-level audience)
- Ability to maintain, renew and expand existing client relationships
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Accountability for scoping and executing client-research programs, as well as presenting the findings to high-level executive audiences
- Cultivates strong, collaborative client relationship
- Generates revenue through renewal and expansion of client relationships
- Manages and develops internal support team members
- Plays active role in non-client facing Anova initiatives
Send a resume to Jamie Zielinski at jamieZ@anovaconsulting.com. No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on Win / Loss analysis and client satisfaction analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.